Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak Update
Our team prays for a safe and healthy journey for everyone over the next few weeks as we battle through this viral outbreak epidemic that is impacting our Nation and around the World. We will do our best to keep everyone updated as much as possible regarding our practice and availability for you and your families . PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine will remain open during regular hours and available for urgent and emergency care for patients in the community. All non-urgent treatment will be rescheduled to maximize the availability and protection of our patients and staff. . Our phones will continue to be available 24 hours per day if you have questions or need to speak with one of our staff or schedule an appointment. Optional telemedicine consultations and visits are available with our doctors and team. You can email questions and request appointments at PreciDent@dental.inc. We will continue to serve our community and follow the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC, AMA, ADA, American College of Surgeons.
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Patients with fever, cough and shortness of breath are highly recommended to make an appointment to get screened.
- Business hours: 501-537-8969
- After hours / weekends: 800-554-5738
- UAMS digital screening: www.uamshealth.com/healthnow.
- Washington Regional hotline: available 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily at 479-463-2055.
- Washington Regional Coronavirus Screening Center: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily at the former McDonald Eye Clinic, 3318 N. North Hills Blvd. in Fayetteville.
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital hotline for child health available 24/7 at 1-800-743-3616.
- NARMC in Harrison: 870-414-4010 drive-thru clinic 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Community Clinic, based in Springdale, will provide suspected flu and COVID-19 testing at external sites for ease of access to care without endangering others.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday at Community Clinic Siloam Springs Medical, 500 S. Mount Olive St. NO. 200 in Siloam Springs.
- 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday and 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Community Clinic Rogers Medical, 1233 West Poplar St. in Rogers.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Elmdale Elementary School Based Health Center, 420 N. West End, Suite B in Springdale.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Prairie Grove Elementary School Based Health Center, 801 Viney Grove Road in Prairie Grove.
PreciDent Approach to Dental Care!
Improving your life with extraordinary care
and unmatched expertise!
Introducing PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine!
PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine is the first combined specialists dental clinic in Arkansas, created for anyone with unresolved dental needs interested in the answers that only the most qualified team of specialized dental professionals can provide.
Is snoring disrupting your life?
Wishing you had a smile you could love?
Tired of the dental appointment runaround?
Wanting the peace of mind only
Board-Certification can provide?
Precident is here for you.
If you have been battling lingering dental problems and the patch-work repairs of the past have proven too frustrating or short-lived, then you owe it to yourself to explore what PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine can offer you. Solutions you might not be aware are even possible.
Digital 3-D Smile Designs
TMJ and Facial Pain Solutions
Custom Computer-Guided Dental Implants
Sleep and Snoring Disorder Management
State-of-the-Art Dental Facility and Cutting Edge Technology
At PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine, we take a comprehensve approach to dental care.
Hear What Others Are Saying About PreciDent Center for Dental Medicine
“Everyone on the staff was very friendly, accommodating and professional. My daughter and her husband, both dentists who live in Arizona, have always said if they need an implant or a crown, they would fly to see Dr. Johnson.” – Bobby M.
100% Board-Certified Dental Specialists
Sedation & Anesthesia Services provided by
Board-Certified MD Anesthesiologist
Andrew C Johnson
D.D.S, M.D.S, C.D.T, F.A.C.P
Board-Certified Prosthodontist & Dental Laboratory Technician
Specialty Interest: Dental Implants, Esthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry, Surgical and Prosthetic Reconstructive Dentistry, Digital Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, TMJ Splints, Bite Equilibration/Adjustment
Scotty L Bolding
Board-Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Specialty Interest: TMJ, Orthognathic (Jaw Surgery), Tooth Extractions, Dentoalveolar Reconstruction, Dental Implants, Dental/Facial Trauma Repair, Biopsy, Bone Grafting, Cosmetic Procedures
Take The PreciDent Approach To Dental Care!